Co-wheels offers tailored sustainable fleet & pool car management solutions for NHS Trusts and other health care providers across the UK.
A Co-wheels pool car can offer huge benefits for Trust management and staff:
- Significant cost savings, especially compared to the new Agenda for Change rates.
- Facilitates sustainable travel to and from your site, keeping staff active and engaged with their commute.
- Reduces parking demands on site.
- Lowers the environmental impact of your travel plan, and helps to improves air quality.
- Cost offsetting and revenue generation by opening up cars to private use for staff and other Co-wheels members outside working hours.
Co-wheels can provide new low and zero emission vehicles, or install existing vehicles with our software and hardware, to allow for online booking, smartcard access and telematic management.
The service has now been implemented by NHS Trusts and healthcare teams nationwide, and is based on a pilot in Bristol conducted by Co-wheels' Go-Low project. This was the subject of a UWE academic study, which can be downloaded below.