The Twizy flock is scattered throughout the Lake District, with individual or pairs of sheep having permanent homes with accommodation providers in the area, where they are available for hire:
- Hope Park Café, Keswick (Yan)
- Castlerigg Hall Caravan & Camping Park, Keswick (Tyan)
- Keswick Brewing Company (Tethera)
- FSC Blencathra Centre, Threlkeld (Methera and Pip)
Penrith – Ullswater
- Lake District Cycling, Pooley Bridge (Sethera)
- Waterfoot Park, Pooley Bridge (Lethera and Hovera)
- Hillcroft Park, Pooley Bridge (Dovera)
- Wayfarers Independent Hostel, Penrith (Dec)
As well as the Twizy Flock, an additional Twizy is also available for hire from Wallsend Guest House.
Contact the hosts directly to find out availability and make a booking.
Example itineraries and local information for Twizy users:
|See More - Penrith, Ullswater, and Eden||See More - Keswick & Borrowdale|