Can I take a car abroad?

Can I take a car abroad?


You can travel abroad in a Co-wheels car, with correct documentation and breakdown cover.

* Firstly, you must book the car before applying to take it abroad.

* You will then need to complete a RACV103b Form (If you require an alternative V5 document in the country that you are travelling to e.g. France) , with an accompanying letter of authorisation from us.

* You will need to source your own breakdown, or pay us to add the breakdown onto the vehicle. (Please call us as some of our vehicles have EU breakdown included, but not all of them)

Please note that you are liable for costs associated with this process and to ensure the vehicle meets the legal requirements of the nation state that you are travelling to.