Job title: Digital Marketing Apprentice
Summary of company:
Co-wheels is a national car club, providing low emission, hybrid and electric cars on a pay-as-you-go and fleet management basis for organisations and communities across the UK. With a strong history and enviable reputation for involvement in innovative environmental and social projects with local authorities and funding partners, Co Wheels are a social enterprise, with roots in the community. We are passionate about mobility and connecting people.
Who is the role suitable for:
This apprenticeship is ideal for someone who is interested in digital marketing, marketing
communications, and social media. The right person for the job will be confident and enthusiastic. You will be self-motivated and have a positive, mature and professional attitude at all times, but also be able to work as part of a team. You should have excellent IT skills which you will be able to enhance during your employment.
Summary of the role:
The candidate would work as part of the Marketing and Business Development Team.
As a digital marketing apprentice, you will support the Marketing Team in building the web and social media presence of the company and its brands (TripIQ and Co-wheels). You will take an active involvement in supporting areas of website optimisation, web analytics, online trends, social media campaigns.
On a daily basis you will have responsibility for a number of tasks, including but not limited to:
- Contributing to the creation of social media strategies and content schedules
- Executing search engine optimisation strategies to increase revenue and vehicle utilisation
- Writing content for our website and landing pages
- Participating in a mixture of internal and supplier meetings
- Support digital and social marketing efforts across the Co-wheels and Trip IQ brands
- Researching and brainstorming new social media campaigns, blogging programs, and digital marketing strategies
- Assist in managing company Social Media accounts (including but not limited to Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter)
- Developing graphics for promotions, and e-shots
- To support the team with digital marketing projects and strategies
- Contribute to the production of performance reports for social media channels, newsletters, and websites
- Assist with creating and sending emarketing campaigns and newsletters
- Build followers and increase engagement across all social media platforms (Facebook, LinkedIN,Twitter, Instagram)
- Creatively implementing new marketing methods
- Contributing new and fresh ideas to the business
The right person for the job will be enthusiastic, with a good business approach. You will be self-motivated and have a positive, mature and professional attitude at all times, but also be able to work as part of a team. You should have good IT skills which you will be able to enhance during your employment.
- Good with computer packages
- Experience with Social Media
- Good inter-personal and communication skills
- Good written and verbal skills
- Good attention to detail
- Good organisational skills
- Ability to work on own
- Digital awareness and ability
A minimum 5 GCSE’s C and above including Maths and English (or equivalents)
Location of work:
Newcastle (currently working remotely)
Start Date and Duration
What we can offer:
- A role with potential to contribute in a meaningful way to the success of Co-wheels.
- The opportunity to gain experience while expanding your knowledge in different marketing strategies.
- The opportunity to make a difference and contribute to improved brand awareness and increased customer acquisition and retention.
- A role in a supportive team environment with other marketing professionals.
To apply send your CV and covering letter to [email protected]