Co-wheels is working with the Energy Saving Trust in Scotland to provide free car club trials for businesses in Glasgow and Strathclyde area.
Borrow a car club car for up to 12 days with free fuel up to 3,000 miles.
All Car Club membership fees are included in the offer both for the business and any staff you allocate access to.
Co-wheels Car Club not only operates the official Glasgow Council Car Club operation in the City but we can also offer pool car solutions to business across the Strathclyde region. Using one of our vehicles provides:
- Online or mobile booking of vehicles by staff members 24/7
- Keyless access to vehicles eliminating the need to sign out keys.
- Fuel card provision in car to eliminate fuel claims by staff.
- Insurance cover for any driver over 19 with driver licence checking included.
- Reduction of your companies carbon emissions.
- Access to a wide range of vehicles in over 60 towns and cities across the U.K.
There is a limited window to this offer with all trials needing to take place before March 31st 2017.
At the end of the trial, we’ll provide you with a free assessment of costs detailing how you can reduce your company grey fleet costs.
Vehicles we have available for the trial include:
- Toyota Aygo- small low emission petrol car.
- Toyota Yaris Hybrid- Petrol /Electric hybrid car
- Toyota Proace Diesel Van
- ENV200 electric van (only available to organisations with own EV charge point).